Random Mental Messes

Stories from my past and present... random musings often inspired by the radio... and a way to keep close with loved ones far away.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Loveland, CO

Just a gal, just a mom, just trying to make it through the night...


Thursday, October 13, 2005

20 Things

Got this e mail that’s been floating around, and since I think it’s a fun one, I’ll bite.

Here are twenty random and/or little-known facts about me. Now send twenty about you back to me, and to anyone else you want to play this little game.

1) I learned to read when I was three years old (and apparently I’ve never really stopped – I’m the kind who will read the back of the cereal box if that’s all I happen to have handy).
2) I’ve had problems with ear infections for my entire life.
3) I lack training, but apparently have excellent raw talent in the healing art of Reiki.
4) George Harrison is my favorite Beatle.
5) Despite many “brothers” and “sisters” in my life, I only have one biological sibling, my sister Michelle – but she’s as good as twenty normal siblings!
6) I once dressed up as a lawyer for Halloween. It was the scariest thing I could think of.
7) I’m afraid of clowns. But I used to collect porcelain pierot clown dolls.
8) My grandfather made his living for many years as a professional musician, playing with the likes of Buck Owens and Bob Wills.
9) I love to listen to the Gipsy Kings
10) I don’t like beer or wine.
11) I am possibly the only Italian on the planet who doesn’t like onions and peppers.
12) I have blue eyes, but what my “real” hair color is these days, is anyone’s guess. (I suspect gray.)
13) I don’t know my children’s social security numbers by heart – but I know the social security numbers of their fathers.
14) My only trip outside of the US has been a day trip to Tijuana when I was 11 years old, with my parents.
15) I’m a sucker for a man with strong forearms.
16) I went to Catholic school for 12 years – and yes, it generally is.
17) I believe in angels.
18) I think I look just like my mother… but I think I have my father’s smile, which he got from his father, who passed away long before I was born.
19) I am a caffeine addict.
20) I’ve had plenty of crushes and plenty of boyfriends, but I don’t think I’ve ever gotten over my first real love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home