Random Mental Messes

Stories from my past and present... random musings often inspired by the radio... and a way to keep close with loved ones far away.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Loveland, CO

Just a gal, just a mom, just trying to make it through the night...


Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Take the Kinky Pledge!

Okay, folks, I promise this blog isn't gonna become all about my favorite gubernatorial candidate... but our efforts have entered a new stage today. If you're a Texan who is interested in pledging to forfeit your vote in the Republican or Democratic primary, and instead be one of the over 45,000 signatures we need to get an independent (and kick-ass) candidate on the ballot, get in touch with me and I'll sign you up. And if you want to debate his merits with me, or hear why I think he's such a great candidate, I'd be happy to accommodate you as well.

I'm psyched, y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home