Random Mental Messes

Stories from my past and present... random musings often inspired by the radio... and a way to keep close with loved ones far away.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Loveland, CO

Just a gal, just a mom, just trying to make it through the night...


Thursday, September 07, 2006

Out of the Forest With You!!!!

My eyes are at it again, refusing to work properly... checking the headlines on Yahoo! News, I saw:

"Ban on gay rabbits may be lifted"

I wondered - how can you tell? Little boy bunnies with too much hare gel (ar ar ar)? Little girl bunnies crooning k.d. lang songs? And even if you could tell, how would you ban them? What would you ban them from, fer cryin' out loud?!?!?!

Then, of course, I looked closer and realized they were talking about rabbis, not rabbits. But that's not nearly as amusing, now is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home