Random Mental Messes

Stories from my past and present... random musings often inspired by the radio... and a way to keep close with loved ones far away.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Loveland, CO

Just a gal, just a mom, just trying to make it through the night...


Friday, August 04, 2006

Alert CPS!!!

"I get paid $500,000 dollars to go to Las Vegas or Japan and wave at crowds or go to a party. All the time. Only this week I met a family at the airport who wanted me to drop in to their daughter's 16th birthday party for $100,000, because I'm her idol. So I will."

That's a quote from Paris Hilton, folks.

Let's see.. the kid is 16, and if the parents can afford that kind of money for a party guest, I'm guessing they weren't exactly teen parents themselves... more like in their later 40s to early 50s now... so what kind of parents, seemingly at an age whereby they might have some maturity, would encourage their teenage daughter's idolization of Paris Hilton?

If somehow, in the next 5 years, I become rich enough to be able to drop 100 grand on a celebrity guest for my daughter's Sweet Sixteen... she'd better not ask for Paris Hilton (or Jessica Simpson or Lindsay Lohan or anyone else like that), or she won't be getting a Sweet Sixteen party, she'll be getting a frontal lobotomy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home