Random Mental Messes

Stories from my past and present... random musings often inspired by the radio... and a way to keep close with loved ones far away.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Loveland, CO

Just a gal, just a mom, just trying to make it through the night...


Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm Confused

I don't watch the news anymore (no TV here at all), and I guess I just haven't been reading the papers or news clips online enough to understand... I know we're at war in the Middle East, which we have been for years... something's going on with North Korea, or at least it was... now there's something with Israel and someone else... and now something going on with Cuba? Plus, of course, National Guard troops at the US/Mexico border. I may be going out on a limb here, but... aren't we spreading ourselves a little thin? Does ANYBODY like us anymore?!?!?!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, they dont...well, expect you and the odd thousand like you.

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man... a grammatical error...nay, a completely wrong word...shes going to explode!! damn whisky..hmm, how can I make sure she doesnt know its me??...hmmm, no wait, I only show up as anonymous..phew!

3:15 PM  
Blogger SaraSmile said...

LMAO Well that pretty much narrowed it down for me... And hey, I miss you, Mister!!! (And share that whisky!)

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh you forgot..
There's a hurricane headin towards Texas!! YYYYAAAAAHHHHH!!!
E V A C U A T E !!!

4:43 PM  
Blogger SaraSmile said...

LOL I initiated my radical hurricane evacuation plan back in June... when I packed up and moved to Colorado...

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home