Random Mental Messes

Stories from my past and present... random musings often inspired by the radio... and a way to keep close with loved ones far away.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Loveland, CO

Just a gal, just a mom, just trying to make it through the night...


Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Woo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Never in my life has making a wrong prediction been this much fun! ASTROS WIN IT!! WE'RE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, off to go celebrate with a friend...

Oh, and just because I'm genetically incapable of short blog posts... Help me out, guys and gals, songs that remind you of/are about baseball?

John Fogerty, "Centerfield," comes to mind... "Boys of Summer" by Don Henley isn't about baseball but that phrase evokes it... What else?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's the Meatloaf song - Paradise by the Dashboard Light - that has a baseball commentator giving the play-by-play for the action going on in the back seat of the car. Pretty interesting song!

4:59 AM  
Blogger SaraSmile said...

"I couldn't take it any longer, Lord I was crazed and then the feeling came upon me like I tidal wave, I started swearing to my God and on my mother's grave that I would love you 'til the end of time, I swore I'd love you 'til the end of time... so now I'm praying for the end of time, to hurry up and arrive, 'cause if I have to spend another minute with you I don't think that I could really survive..."

Hehehe. I love that song.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Spatchula said...

Hmmmm ... or what about just "Take Me Out To The Ball Game?"

It can't get any more baseball than that!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home